Breath Smart Series provide effective bi-level positive airway pressure treatment for a variety of respiratory conditions including Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
A BiPAP device is ideal for the treatment of tubercular and non-tubercular lung diseases. There are significant numbers of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) cases that require basic ventilation support. In such cases, Bi-level support without the complications of invasive ventilation proves to be very effective. Bi-level can also be effective in case of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) and asthma.
Breathe Smart Offers
- Bi-Level PAP S, T, ST, with SVG Mode.
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP).
- Quiet, less than 28dB Acoustic Noise Level.
- In-built Heated Humidifier.
- Data Reporting.
- Automatic Screen Dimming.
- Biocompatibility for Patient Safety.
- Compact Design, light and portable.
- High Performance Swiss Designed Blower.
- 3.5 inch Touch Screen.
- Intelligent Start Stop.
- Bedside Clock Mode.